From her kitchen in West Chester, Pennsylvania, Amporn explores the food of southeast Asia
Wednesday, January 9, 2013
Stir-fried Bok Choy with fresh Shitake
Stir-fried Bok Choy with fresh Shitake or " Phad Bok Choy Sai Hed Horm" This is easy and simple dish but very healthy and delicious.
1) 22 heads of baby bok Choy
2) 3 cloves garlic
3) 1 Tbsp canola oil
4) 8 fresh shitake
5) 2 Tbsp thin soy sauce
6) 1/2 Sugar
7) 1/2 Tbsp sesame oil
8) 3 Tbsp water
1) Wash baby boy choy and mushroom.
2) Peel and mince garlic.
3) Heat oil in a pan on medium heat.
4) When the oil is hot, add minced garlic. Stir well until fragrant.
5) Add mushroom, then keep stir fry until mushrooms are getting cook.
6) Add baby baby boy choy.
7) Seasoning with thin soy sauce, sugar, water and sesame oil. Keep stir well until bok choy is getting soft. Then remove from the heat.
8) Place bok choy on the dish first
9) Put the mushrooms in the middle of bok choy, yummy!!!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)