Ingredients for the steamed fish
1) 1.2 Lb Bronizini
2) 3 stalks Lemongrass
3) 5 Kaffirlime Leaves
4) 1/4 tsp salt
5) 2 and 1/2 " galangal roots
Ingredients for the lime sauce
1) 4Tbsp Tbsp lime juice
2) 10 fresh chillies
3) 12 cloves garlic
4) 4 Tbsp fish sauce
5) 2 Tbsp sugar
6) 2 sprigs cilantro
7) 1/8 tsp salt
8) 1 and 1/2 cup of water
9) 1 Tbsp soy sauce
1) Wash lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves and galangal roots.
Tear kaffilime leaves, slice galangal and use the pestle to smash lemongrass then cut into 1.5 " length.
Score the Bronzini at an angle all the way to the bones on both sides to help it cook faster and the sauce get through the fish better.
Heat water in a steamer until boiling. Then put the prepared fish in the steamer and leave it for 15-20 minutes or until the fish is cooked.
8) On the mean time while we are steaming the fish. I will make a lime sauce. Wash cilantro, peel garlic and pick up the stems of fresh chilies.
9) Bring water 1 and half cup to boil, add salt, soy sauce and cut cilantro root.
10) Chop garlic and fresh chillies into very pieces.
11) Add chopped garlic and fresh chillies. Turn off the heat.
When the fish is cooked, remove from the heat, place the steamed fish into a serving plate and pour the spicy lime sauce over the steamed fish.