1) 2 cups cooked rice
2) 1 Lb. calamari
3) 2 eggs
4) 2 Tbsp thin soy sauce
5) 1 tsp sugar
6) 2 Tbsp vegetarian mushroom oyster sauce
7) 2 Tbsp canola oil
8) 1/8 tsp ground white pepper
9) 3 cloves of minced garlic
10) 3 sprig cilantro
11) 5 green onion.
1) Get a few cups of water up to a boil.
2) Drop in the chopped and cleaned squid.
4) Drain and set aside
5) Set aside the two cups of rice.
6) Clean and prepare your vegetables.
7) Finely chop the garlic and spring onions.
8) Heat some oil in the pan.
10. Drop in two eggs.
11) Quickly stir them together as they cook.
12) Right away throw in the rice
13) Stir them together, and continue to cook for two minutes.
14) Throw in the cooked squid, thin soy sauce, sugar and ground pepper
15) Stir them all together, keeping everything moving
16) Keep stirring while everything browns a little bit
17) Throw in the spring onion
18) and then stir them in as well
19) Set them on a plate and garnish with cilantro.
This is a very quick and delicious meal, enjoy!