1) 2 cups cooked rice
2) 1 package of vegetarian chicken.
3) 2 eggs
4) 2 Tbsp seasoning sauce
5) 1/2 Tbsp sugar
6) 2 Tbsp canola oil
7) 2 cups Chinese broccoli
8) 4 cloves of minced garlic
1) Discard yellow or hard leaves of Chinese broccoli , peel stems skin then wash dirt.
2) Then cut leaves into 2" length, slice the stems into 2" length.
3) Mince garlic.
4) Here is vegetarian chicken, you can find in any Asian market.
5) Heat canola oil in a pan on medium heat.
6) When the oil is hot, add minced garlic into the pan. Stir fry until fragrant.
7) Make room for eggs in the middle, scramble with spatula, and spread eggs in a thin layer.
8) Add vegetarian chicken. . Stir-fry until the vegetarian is getting cook.
9) Add cooked rice then season with seasoning sauce and sugar.
10) Add Chinese broccoli.
11) Keep stir well until Chinese broccoli is getting soft. Turn off the heat.