Linguini Kee Mao Gung or stir-fried spicy linguni with shrimp ; ผัดขี้เมากุ้ง
1) 7 shrimp
2) 1 cup of Thai basil
3) 1/4 Lb linguini
4) 4 fresh Thai chili
5) 4 cloves garlic
6) 1 tomato
7) 1 Tbsp vegetarian mushroom oyster sauce
8) 1/2 Tbsp sugar.
9) 1 Tbsp seasoning soy sauce
10) 2 Tbsp canola oil
11) 1/2 Tbsp Chilli Paste in soybeans oil or Namprik Pao
1) Bring 8 cups of water to boil. Add 1/4 Lb. of pasta to boiling water.
2) Cook 9 to 11 minutes or until desired tenderness.
3) Wash Thai basil, tomato, Peel garlic. Pick up the hot Thai chili from stems.Use a mortar and pestle to crush the chillies and garlic.
5) Cut tomato into 8 pieces and Pick up the Thai basil from stems.
When the pasta is cooked, rinse with cold water and drained.
Put canola oil into pan with medium heat.
When oil is hot put crushed garlic and chillies into the pan.
Chilli Paste in soybeans oil or Namprik Pao. Then stir well for a minute.
seasoning soy sauce, vegetarian mushroom oyster sauce and sugar. Stir well until shrimps are cooked
Linguini. Stir very well until linguini get into the sauce.
15) And stir well until all ingredients get together then remove from the heat.