Stir-fried Morning Glory with shrimp or " Phad Phak Bung Fai Daeng Sai Gung" in Thai. I did entry last April http://amporn-oleski.blogspot.com/2010/04/vegetarian-stir-fried-morning-glory.html This was vegetarian stir-fried morning glory. Here is another recipe of morning glory with shrimp that I would like to share. It is so simple and delicious. Try to make in your kitchen sometime. I hope you enjoy my recipe.
) 0.75 Lb. morning glory
2) 4 cloves garlic
3) 4 fresh chilies
4) 1 Tbsp soy bean paste
5) 2 thin soy sauce
6) 2 Tbsp water
7) 1/2 Tbsp sugar
8) 2 Tbsp canola oil
1) Clean shrimp and peel shell then set aside.
2) Discard yellow or hard leaves of morning glory, wash dirt, and pat dry. Then cut into 2" length.
3)Peel garlic , remove chilies stem, wash dirt then coarsely pound in a mortar.
4) Heat oil in a pan on medium heat.
5) When the oil is hot, add coarsely pounded garlic and chillies, fry until fragrant.
6) Add shrimps.
7) Add thin soy sauce, soy bean paste , sugar and sugar.
8) Stir well until shrimp is cooked.
9) Add cut morning glory and water.
10) Stir quickly until morning glory is soft. Remove from the heat and enjoy your food.