Phad Thai from vinegar (ผัดไทยจากน้ำส้มสายชู ). I try to make Phad Thai sauce from vinegar this time. It is surprised to me how the result come out. It tastes like Phad Thai to me and my husband loves it. Now I found another way to make Phad Thai easily for my family and friends. If you love to eat Phad Thai. You can try this recipe from your own kitchen, I hope you try to cook it sometime and enjoy my recipe.
Ingredients for Phad Thai Sauce
1) 3 Tbsp vinegar
2) 3 Tbsp fish sauce
3) 2 Tbsp sugar
1) 1/8 Lb. rice noodle
2) 15 medium shrimp
3) 1/4 cup dry shrimp
4) 2 eggs
5) 1/2 cup ground roast peanut
6) 4 Tbsp canola oil
7) 2 shallots
8) 3 cloves garlic
9) 1 and 1/2 cups bean sprout
10) 4 green onion
11) 1 and 1/2 cups diced extra firm tofu
1) Soak dry noodle for 15-20 minutes or until noodle is getting soft.
2) When the noodle is soft. Drain and set aside.
3) Peel shallot and garlic, wash green onions and tofu.
4) Mince garlic and shallots, cut tofu into small dices and cut green onion into 1 " length.
5) Set aside all ingredients and prepare to work on the pan.
6) Heat 4 Tbsp canola oil in a pan on medium heat.
7) When the oil is hot, add cut shallots and minced garlic. Stir fried until fragrant.
8) Add cut diced tofu.
9) Keep stir fried until lightly brown.
10) Add shrimp stir fried for a 30 seconds.
11) Add dried shrimp.
12) Add half of Phad Thai sauce into the pan and stir well until shrimp is cooked.
13) Add soft noodle.
14) Add the remaining of Phad Thai sauce and stir well until noodle is soft and the sauce cover all the noodle.
15) Make room for eggs in the middle, scramble with spatula.
16) Spread eggs in a thin layer.
17) After the egg is cooked, add ground roasted peanuts. 18) Add cut green onions.
19) Add bean sprouts.
20) Mix all ingredients thoroughly and remove from the heat.
21) Spoon onto a serving plate. Usually serves with fresh vegetable such as mung bean sprouts, green onions, cilantro. Sometime you can see ground roasted peanuts, ground dried chillies and slice lime.