Drunken noodle or stir-fried spicy wide noodle with Thai basil and shrimp or "Phad Kee Mao Gung: ผัดขี้เมากุ้ง " in Thai. This is quick and easy to cook for launch. Flavored with Thai basil, chillies, garlic, bell pepper and onion and finished cooking with all ingredients. It is very easy to cook and delicious.
1) 15 Shrimp
2) 1 package wide rice noodle
3) 3 sprigs Thai Basil or 1 cup
4) 1 Red Bell Pepper
5) 4 cloves garlic
6) 4 fresh chillies
7) 1 Onion
8) 3 thin soy sauce or fish sauce
9) 1/2 Tbsp lime juice
10) 3 oyster sauce
11) 2 Tbsp Canola oil
12) 3/4 Tbsp sugar
1) Clean and peel shrimp.
2) It is wide rice noodle.
3) Place wide rice noodle on a plate, heat in microwave about 2 minutes, and separate clumped noodles into single strips.
4) Wash all vegetables.
5) Cut onion, red bell pepper into small pieces and pick only sweet basil leaves from stem.
6) Remove chillies stems then use a mortar and pestle to crush the chillies and garlic.
7) Put canola oil into pan with medium heat.
8) When oil is hot put garlic and chillies into the pan.
9) Add cut onion. And stir well for a minute.
10) Add shrimp.
11) Season with thin soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar and lime juice.
12) Stir well until shrimp are cooked.
13) Add cut red bell pepper.
14) Add noodle.
15) Stir very well until noodle get soft and get into the sauce.
16) Turn off the heat then add Thai basil onto pan.
17) And stir well until all ingredients get together. Then drunken noodle is ready to be served.
18) Place to a plate and serve immediately. Enjoy :-)