Pineapple Fried Rice with Shrimp or " Khao Phad Supparod Gung:ข้าวผัดสัปรดกุ้ง " in Thai. I am not big fan of fried rice but I like to cook it when I have leftover cooked rice. It is good recipe to use leftover cooked rice. You can find pineapple anywhere in the market.
1) 3 Cops Cooked jasmine Rice
2) 15 medium shrimp
3) 1 and 1/2 cups fresh pineapple
4) 1 onion
5) 2 cups carrot
6) 5 cloves garlic
7) 4 green onions
8) 3 Tbsp oyster sauce
9) 3 Tbsp thin soy sauce
10) 1/2 Tbsp sugar
11) 1/2 tsp curry powder
12) 2 Tbsp butter.
13) 2 eggs
1) Take 3 cups of cooked rice.
2) Peel the shrimp and clean it, and set aside.
3) Wash all vegetables.
4) Chop green onions, mince garlic, slice head of onion and cut carrot into small dices.
5) Cut the pineapple into small pieces.
6) Add butter in the pan on high heat.
7) When butter is getting melt, add minced garlic.
8) Add sliced onion and stir-fry until fragrant and onion is getting cook.
9) Add shrimps into the pan.
10) And season with thin soy sauce, sugar, oyster sauce and curry powder. Scramble the eggs with spatula and spread eggs in a thin layer.
11) Add diced carrot and stir-fry well.
12) Add pineapple and stir-fry thoroughly.
13) Add cooked rice.
14) Stir-fry until all ingredients mix together.
15) Add chopped green onion, stir quickly until all ingredients mix together, and remove from heat.
16) Put pineapple fried rice on a plate and serve immediately.
17) If you take the time to carve out the inside of the pineapple you'll have a lovely serving dish for a colorful presentation.