Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Pineapple Fried Rice with Shrimp
Pineapple Fried Rice with Shrimp or " Khao Phad Supparod Gung " in Thai. This is my first time I cook the dish in my kitchen. I never have an idea to cook food with pineapple when I try to cook this dish and eat with my husband and we like it. This is yummy fried rice and sweet taste with pineapple so I would love to share the dish with you.
1) 3 Cops Cooked jasmine Rice
2) 16 medium shrimp
3) 1 1/2 cup fresh pineapple
4) 1 onion
5) 3/4 cup carrot
6) 4 cloves garlic
7) 3 green onions
8) 2 Tbsp oyster sauce
9) 2 Tbsp lite soy sauce or fish sauce
10) 1 Tbsp seasoning soy
11) 1 tsp sugar
12) 1/2 tsp curry powder
13) 2 Tbsp butter.
14) 2 eggs
1) cut the pineapple into small pieces, then slice green onion, mince garlic, chop onion and carrot.
cut the pineapple into small pieces
sliced green onion
cut the carrot into small pieces
2) Add butter in the pan on high heat, when butter is getting melt,
3) add minced garlic and chopped onions, stir-fry until fragrant and onion is getting cook.
4) Scramble the eggs with spatula, and spread eggs in a thin layer,
5) add pineapple then season with lite soy sauce, sugar, oyster sauce, curry powder and seasoning soy sauce and stir well.
6) add shrimps untill cooked
7) add cooked rice into the pan
8) Stir-fry until all ingredients mix together
9) Stir well, add sliced green onion, stir quickly until all ingredients mix together, and remove from heat.
10) and pineapple fried rice with shrimp is ready to be served.