Fried Rice Shrimp with chili paste in soy bean oil or Khow Phad Num Prik Pao Gung ; ข้าวผัดน้ำพริกเผากุ้ง. This is another fried rice I made from chili paste in soy bean oil ( Num Prik Pao ) It's quick and easy fried rice.
1) 2 cups cooked rice
2) 15 shrimps
3) 4 cloves garlic
4) 2 Tbsp fish sauce
5) 4 green onions
6) 4 carrots
7) 1 Tbsp chili paste in soy bean oil ( Num Prik Pao )
8) 2 Tbsp canola oil
9) 1 tsp sugar
1) Here is all ingredients that you will need. Peel carrots , garlic, shrimps then wash all vegetables well including shrimps.
2) Cut green onions into small pieces, mince garlic and cut carrots into small dices.
3) Add canola oil into the pan on medium to high heat.
4) When the oil is getting hot, add minced garlic then stir-fry until fragrant.
5) Add shrimps.
6) Stir-fry until the shrimp is getting cook, then season with fish sauce and sugar.
7) Add diced carrot then stir fried until carrot is getting soft.
8) Add cooked rice.
9) Add chili paste in soy bean oil ( Num Prik Pao ).
10) Stir-fry until all ingredients mix together.
11) Then add cut green onions.
12) Stir quickly until all ingredients mix together, and remove from heat.
13) Put fried rice on a plate, and serve immediately. Enjoy :-)