Stir fried wide rice noodles with shrimp or Gui Teow Kuo Gung: ก้วยเตี๋ยวคั่วกุ้ง. I try the new recipe from wide rice noodles with ground white pepper. It had very nice flavor together. My husband and I really enjoy the dish.
1) 15 shrimps
2) 2 eggs
3) 1 package fresh wide rice noodles
4) 4 cloves garlic
5) 2 Tbsp thin soy sauce
6) 2 Tbsp oyster sauce
7) 1 Tbsp sugar
8) 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
9) 4 sprigs green onion
10) 3-4 leaves green lettuce
11) 1 tsp white pepper
1) In a mortar, grind a white pepper finely.
2) There are ingredients. Clean shrimps. Peel garlic, wash green onions and green lettuce leaves , place wide rice noodles on a plate, heat in microwave about 2-3 minutes, and separate clumped noodles into single strips.
3) Cut green onions into small pieces and mince garlic.
4) Heat oil in a wok on medium heat.
5) When oil is hot, add minced garlic. Stir fry until fragrant.
6) Add shrimps.
7) Stir-fry until the shrimp is getting cook.
8) Make room for the eggs in the middle, scramble with spatula, and spread eggs in a thin layer.
9) When the eggs are cooked.
10) Then add separated wide rice noodles.
11) Season with thin soy sauce, sugar and oyster sauce.
12) Stir-fry until noodles get in to the sauce.
13) Add ground white pepper.
14) Stir-fry until all ingredients mix well.
15) Add cut green onions.
16) Stir-fry quickly for a 30 seconds and remove from heat.
17) Arrange green lettuce leaves on a plate, put stir-fried wide rice noodles with shrimps on them. Serve immediately. Enjoy