Friday, January 13, 2012

Fried Rice Shrimp with Shrimp Paste with bean oil

Fried Rice Shrimp with Shrimp Paste with bean oil or Khaow Phad Mun Gung: ข้าวผัดมันกุ้ง. I had some cooked rice in my hand. I think I want to try to make some dish that I can use shrimp paste with bean oil. I have it in my refrigerator long time ago and I don't use it much in my cooking. I got a call from my Thai friend about shrimp paste with bean oil. What is the dish you can cook with it. This recipe must be one of the dish that you can use shrimp paste with bean oil. It is very delicious and simple to make it.

Ingredients:
1) 15 shrimps
2) 2 cups cooked rice
3) 1 cup Thai basil
4) 3 cloves garlic
5) 5 fresh chilies
6) 1 Tbsp shrimp paste with bean oil
7) 1 Tbsp oyster sauce
8) 2 Tbsp thin soy sauce
9) 1/2 Tbsp sugar
10) 1 and 1/2 Tbsp canola oil

Preparation:
1) The ingredients you will need.
2) Peel garlic and remove the Thai chilies pepper stem. Wash them well then then coarsely pound in a mortar.

3) Heat oil in a pan on medium heat.
4) When the oil is hot, add garlic and chilies pepper into the pan. Keep stir fried until fragrant.
5) Add shrimps.
6) Seasoning shrimp paste with bean oil, oyster sauce and thin soy sauce. and sugar.
7) Stir fry until the shrimps are getting cook.
8) Add cooked rice.
9) Stir fried all ingredients until mix thoroughly. 10) Add Thai sweet basil.
11) Stir quickly for 30 seconds and remove from the heat. Enjoy !
12) Put the fried rice on a plate, garnish with fresh sweet basil leaves and it is good to serve with sliced of tomato too.

1 comment: