Sweet Tapioca with Young Coconut and coconut milk or " Sa Khu Ma Prow On : สาคูมะพร้าวอ่อน"in Thai. Yummy Thai dessert and very simple ingredients that I would like to share with you on valentine's month.
1) 1 cup small tapioca pearls
2) 1 and 1/2 cup coconut milk
3) 1/4 tsp salt
4) 1 cup young coconut flesh, slice thinly
5) 4 cups water
6) 1/2 cup sugar
1) There are young coconut and tapioca pearl. Very easy to find those ingredients.
2) Add 4 cups of water in a pot, bring to boil on medium heat, transfer tapioca pearls in a pot, stir regularly.
3) Stir until it becomes transparent. Remove from the heat.
4) Transfer cooked tapioca pearls into sifter, wash thoroughly and stir to remove sticky paste.
5) Then place in a bowl.
6) Boil coconut milk and sugar on medium heat, add salt.
7) Stir together until sugar dissolve.
8) Open young coconut and take the fresh young coconut and slice thinly. Set aside.
9) Add thinly slice young coconut into the pot. Remove from the heat.
10) Spoon cooked tapioca pearls in dessert bowl.
11) Add coconut milk on top and stir together. Enjoy your !