Stir-Fried Shrimp with Asparagus or " Phad Gung Sai Nor Mai Farang " This is quick and healthy recipe that I would love to share with you. Stir-Fried shrimp with oyster sauce with asparagus.
1) 20 Shrimps
2) handful of asparagus
3) 5 cloves garlic
6) 1/2 Tbsp sugar
7) 2 Tbsp thin soy sauce
8) 2 Tbsp oyster sauce
9) 1/2 lime juice
10) 2 Tbsp canola oil
1) Clean shrimps and peel shell shrimp.
2) Peel the end part of asparagus.
3) Wash asparagus very well.
4) Cut it into 1 and 1/2 " length.
5) Peel garlic then pound in the mortar.
6) Heat oil in a pan on medium heat.
7) When the oil is hot, add pounded garlic in the pan. Then stir-fried until fragrant.
8) Add shrimps into the pan and stir until shrimp for a minute.
9) Add cut asparagus.
10) Season with oyster sauce, thin soy sauce, sugar and lime juice.
11) Stir thoroughly until asparagus is soft and remove from the heat. Place on a plate and enjoy !