Stir-Fried Chinese Broccoli with Soy Bean Paste or " Phad Tao Jiao Gung Khanar ". This 's another simple dish that I would love to share with you.
1) 20 Shrimps
2) 5 chilies
3) 4 Chinese Broccoli
4) 5 cloves garlic
5) 2 Tbsp thin soy sauce
6) 1 Tbsp soy bean paste
7) 1/3 Tbsp sugar
8) 2 Tbsp canola oil
1) Clean and peel shell shrimp.
2) Discard yellow or hard leaves of Chinese broccoli, wash dirt, and pat dry. Then cut leaves into 2" length, peel stems' skin, and slice into small pieces.
3) Peel garlic and wash garlic and fresh chilies.
4) And cut fresh chilies and garlic onto small pieces.
5) Heat canola oil in a pan on medium heat.
6) when the oil is hot, add cut garlic and chilies into a pan.
7) Then fry until fragrant.
8) Add shrimps.
9) Add thin soy sauce, soy bean paste and sugar. Ans stir for a minute or until shrimp half way cook.
10) Add cut cut Chinese broccoli and stir well until Chinese broccoli are getting soft.
11) Remove from the heat, Place Stir-Fried Chinese Broccoli with Soy Bean Paste on a plate and enjoy!