Stir-fried Asparagus with Shitake or " Phad Nor Mai Farang Sai Hed Horm" This is easy and simple dish but very healthy and delicious. I like Hed Horm so much, I try to make with asparagus this time. It's still fantastic.
1) handful of asparagus.
2) 5 cloves garlic
3) 2 Tbsp canola oil
4) 14 shitake mushrooms
Ingredients for the sauce:
1) 2 Tbsp thin soy sauce
2) 2 Tbsp water
3) 1/2 Tbsp Sugar
4) 1 Tbsp lime juice
5) 2 Tbsp oyster sauce
6) 1 Tbsp Sriracha chili Sauce
1)Soak dried shitake with water for 20 minutes of until soft.
2) Peel the end part of asparagus. Cut the hard part and wash it very well.
3)When the shitake is soft then press out all of water and cut asparagus into 1 " length then set aside.
4)Peel garlic and wash dirt and mince.
5) In a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients for the sauce.
6) Mix well until sugar dissolve
7) Heat canola oil in a pan on medium heat.
8) When the oil is hot, add minced garlic to stir fry until fragrant.
9)Add the sauce into the pan.
10) Add shitake into the pan.
11)Stir well until mushrooms are getting soft.
12) Add cut asparagus.
13) Stir thoroughly for a minute or until asparagus is cooked. Place into a plate and enjoy!