Thai Small Rice Noodle Soup with Shrimp or "Kuay Tiew Sen Lek Gung ก๋วยเตี๋ยวเส้นเล็กกุ้งน้ำใส" I am usually eaten for breakfast but sometime I also make it for great dinner too.
Thai condiment caddy :
Fish Sauce, Sugar, Lime juice and dried chili powder
This recipe for 2 serving.
Ingredients for Soup:
1) 5 cups of water
2) 4 roots of cilantro
3) 1/2 tsp salt
4) 2 Tbsp fish sauce or thin soy sauce
5) 1 tsp sugar
Ingredients for noodle:
1) 1/2 package fresh rice stick noodle
2) 15 shrimps
3) 4 springs cilantro
4) 5 fried garlic
6) 2 cups bean sprout
7) 7 morning glory
1)Clean shrimp and peel Shell.
2)This is pack of fresh rice stick noodle.
3) Fried garlic.
4) Wash morning glory and bean sprout. Then Discard yellow or hard part from morning glory then cut into 1 1/2 " length. 5) Wash green onions and cilantro.
6) Cut green onion and cilantro into small pieces. And wash dirt from cilantro root very well then put into the soup pot.
7) Pour 7 cuts of water into the pot on high heat, when the water is boiling, bring cut morning glory, bean sprout and noodle to cook.
8) After dip the noodle into the boiling noodle for approximately 5-10 seconds. Set aside.
9) Place cooked morning glory and bean sprout into a plate and set aside.
10) Pour a cup of water into the wok on high heat . When the water is hot. Add shrimp to boil on the water for a minute or until shrimp is cook. Be carefully, don't over cook seafood.
11) Pour 5 cups of water into the pot to boil with salt and cilantro roots.
12) Let 's boil for 3-5 minutes then turn the heat to slow and add the rest of ingredients for the soup.
13) Let's start how to put noodle soup together for serving. Add cooked morning glory and bean sprout.
14) Add cooked rice noodle.
15) Add 2 tsp fried garlic. 16) Then stir thoroughly.
17) Top with cooked shrimp.
18) Then add the soup.
19) Garnish with cut green onion and cilantro and sprinkle with fried garlic.
20)First, you taste your soup, if you like the way it is. You can just enjoy your soup. If you like it little more spicy you can put red chili powder. If you like it more sweet you can add sugar on it. If you like it more sour you can add lime juice.
21) Enjoy Kuay Tiew Sen Lek Gung ...