Thai Rice Soup with Tilapia or " Khao Tom Pla in Thai ". I did entry this recipe long time ago. This is good for breakfast or late dinner. This ingredients for 2 serving.
Ingredients for the soup:
1) 5 cups Water
2) 2 Tbsp lite soy Sauce or fish sauce
3) 1/8 tsp Salt
4) 1 tsp Sugar
5) 1 Tbsp Lime juice
1) 2 cups cooked rice.
2) 2 cups napa
3) 1 green onion
4) 4 sprigs cilantro
5) 2 tsp fried garlic
6) 2 boneless of tilapia
7) 1/8 tsp pepper powder
1) Pour 5 cup of water into the pot on high heat, add cilantro roots and salt. Let it boil for 5 minutes and turn the heat to low. Add the rest ingredients for soup. Set aside.
2) This is fried garlic. I found in Asian supermarket. If you can't find it. Please click http://amporn-oleski.blogspot.com/2010/05/thai-rice-soup-with-sqiud.html
I shown you hot to make fried garlic.
3) Clean tilapia.
and cut into a bite size.
4) Wash green onion and cilantro.
Cut into small pieces for garnish the soup.
5) Wash napa and cut into a bite size.
6) Pour 4 cups water to boil on high heat for cook napa and tilapia.
7) In a bowl, add one cup cooked rice .
8) Add cooked napa and tilapia on top of rice.
9) Add fried garlic.
10) Pour the hot soup into the bowl, garnish with cut cilantro and green onion. Sprinkle with pepper powder. Enjoy it.