Stir-fried Shrimp with tamarind sauce or " Phad Gung Sai Num Ma Kharm " in Thai. If you don't mind to smell the burn garlic with your dish. This isn't quite bad for you to try in the kitchen when you have nothing left in the refrigerator.
Ingredients for the sauce:
1) 1/4 cup tamarind juice
2) 1/2 Tbsp palm sugar
3) 2 and 1/2 Tbsp fish sauce
Ingredients for stir-fried:
1) 25 shrimps
2) 7 cloves garlic
3) 4 shallots
4) 3 Tbsp canola oil
1) Clean shrimp and peel shell then set aside.
2) Peel shallots and garlic then wash dirt. 3) thinly slice shallots and garlic. Keep one shallots for step no. 6.
4) Heat canola oil in a pan on medium heat, when the oil is hot add sliced garlic and shallots to fry until golden and fragrant.
5) After that drain in paper tower for garnish the dish.
6) Mince the rest of shallot then set aside.
7) In a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients in a bowl.
8) Mix well until palm sugar dissolve.
9) Use the same pan and canola oil from fry garlic and shallots. Turn on the heat on medium.
10) when the oil is hot, add minced shallots and stir fry until fragrant.
11) After that add the mixture.
12) Add shrimps into the pan.
13) Stir well until shrimp get mix with sauce and cooked.
14) Place stir-fried shrimp with tamarind sauce on a plate.
15) Garnish with fried garlic and shallots, enjoy.