2) Wash red pepper and cut into 1 " length. Peel carrots and cut into small bite. Peel garlic. Pick up the hot Thai chili from stems. Wash kaffir lime leaves. This is green peppercorn is from the jar. You can find at Asian grocery.
3) Pick up the Thai basil from stems and peel shrimps.
4) Use a mortar and pestle to crush the chillies and garlic.
5) When the pasta is cooked, rinse with cold water and drained.
6) Put canola oil into pan with medium heat.
7) When oil is hot put crushed garlic and chillies into the pan.
8) Add shrimps. And stir well for a minute.
9) Add thin soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar. Stir well until shrimps are cooked then add carrots.
10) Add spaghetti into the pan. Stir very well until spaghetti get into the sauce.
11) Add green peppercorns, cut red pepper and kaffir lime leaves. Stir well until cooked through.
12) Turn off the heat then add Thai basil onto pan.
13) And stir well until all ingredients get together then remove from the heat.
14) Place Phad Kee Mao spaghetti to a plate and serve immediately. Enjoy :-)