Stir-Fried Octopus in Prik Khing Curry Paste or "Phad Prik Khing Plamuk" in Thai. Here is another dish that simple to prepare and easy to cook. Phad Prik Khing. Today I made with octopus. It is nice flavor. I made with shrimps last time. They are very tasty when stir- fried with Prik Khing curry paste. Actually, we are supposed to be in North Carolina right now. There was snow falling last night and it isn't good idea to drive through the snow all day long. We postpone to be leaving tomorrow morning. So here is another Thai dish.
1) 1/2 LB. octopus
2) 1 cup green bean
3) 3 Tbsp Prik Khing curry paste
4) 2 Tbsp canola oil
5) 1 tsp lite soy sauce or fish sauce
6) 1 tsp sugar
7) 3 kaffir lime leaves
1) Clean and cut octopus small to bite.
2) Cut green bean 1.5 " length.
3) Slice kaffir lime leaves
4) Put oil into pan with medium heat.
5) When the pan get is hot then add phad prik khing curry and stir well for a minute.
6) Add cut green bean to stir-fried until almost cook
7) Add sliced thinly kaffir lime leaves to the pan and stir for a minute then seasoning with fish sauce and sugar.
8) Add octopus to the pan.
9) Stir very well and until all ingredients get together and octopus is cook.