Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Salted Black Olive Fried Rice with Shrimp

Salted Black Olive Fried Rice or " Khao Phad Nahm Liap ข้าวผัดหนำเลียบ " in Thai. I see this recipe some website and I am curious about between Salted Black Olive and rice, how would it comes out from this recipe. I try to make this for learn something about Salted Black Olive and Thai food. I never have it before too and this is not me. I have it here for somebody to try to make it. Maybe somebody likes it.

Ingredients:
1) 15 shrimps
2) 2 cups cooked rice
3) 5 cloves garlic
4) 12 salted black olives
5) 2 Tbsp oyster sauce
6) 1 Tbsp thin soy sauce
7) 2 tsp sugar
8) 1 Tbsp canola oil

Ingredients for side serving
1) 2-3 cucumbers
2) 1 lime
3) 2 fresh chillies
4) 1 tomato

Preparation:
1) Clean shrimp and peel shell.
2) Remove black olive seed and peel garlic.
3) Chop black olive and garlic.
3) Heat oil in a pan on medium heat.
4) When the oil is hot, add chopped garlic to fry until fragrant.
5) Add chopped black olive stir fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
6) Then add shrimps.
7) Stir well until shrimps are getting cook, season with oyster, thin soy sauce and sugar. Then stir until shrimps are cooked.
8) Add cooked rice.
8) Stir until get thoroughly then remove from the heat.
10) Serve with sliced tomato, sliced cucumber , sliced chilies and a wedge of lime. I used lemon here. I don't have stock tonight. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment