Stir Fried Tofu with Bean sprouts and Chinese Chives or " Phat Thua Ngawk Sai Kuichai ;ผัดโทฟูใส่ถั่วงอกและกุ้ยฉ่าย " in Thai. This recipe has ginger on it and it has very nice flavor. This healthy recipe and has lots of fresh flavors and excellent nutrition qualities.
1) 1 package extra firm tofu
2) 3 cups bean sprouts
3) 2 cut Chinese chives
4) 3 cloves garlic
5) 3 Tbsp chopped ginger
6) 2 and 1/2 Tbsp thin soy sauce
7) 1 tsp sugar
8) 2 Tbsp canola oil
1) Wash tofu very well then pat to dry.
2) Cut tofu into a bite size or the way you like.
3) Wash bean sprouts well and Chinese chives and cut into 1.5 length.
4) Peel garlic and ginger and wash dirt, chop them and set aside.
5) Heat oil in a pan on medium heat.
6) When the oil is hot, add chopped garlic and fry until fragrant.
7) Add cut tofu to stir fry for a minute.
8) Seasoning with thin soy sauce and sugar.
9) Add cut Chinese chives and stir well until get soft.
10) Add chopped ginger to stir in a pan for 20 seconds.
11) Add bean sprouts.
12) Stir quickly until get thoroughly then remove from the heat, place to a plate. Enjoy!