Steamed Tilapia with Spicy Sauce or "Pla Neung Num Rad Num Prik Sab" ปลานึ่งน้ำพริกแซบ in Thai. This is very spicy sauce. If you don't like spicy, you can use one or two fresh chilies pepper. It came out too spicy for our dinner too but it was tasty.
It's quick and easy to make this recipe.
1) 0.6 Lb. Tilapia
2) 8 fresh chilies
3) 4 cloves garlic
4) 3 sprigs cilantro
5) 3 Tbsp lime juice
6) 3 Tbsp fish sauce
7) 1 and 1/2 Tbsp sugar
1) Clean tilapia and pat to dry, sprinkle with salt.
2) Bring water to boil on high heat, when the water is boiling place tilapia to steam for 15-20 minute or until tilpia is cooked.
3) While the fish is steaming, remove fresh chilies stems, peel garlic and wash all vegetables.
4) Cut all vegetables into small pieces.
5) Put them into a blender.
6) After well blend all vegetable, place into a small mixing bowl. Add sugar, fish sauce and lime juice.
7) Stir well until the sugar dissolves.
8) After the fish is done.
9) Place into a plate.
10) Pour the spicy sauce over the steam fish. You can eat with Cooked rice or raw vegetables. Enjoy