Vegetarian Stir-fried Bok Choy with Shitake or " Phad Bok Choy Sai Hed Horm" This is easy and simple dish but very healthy and delicious.
1) 30 heads of baby bok Choy
2) 5 cloves garlic
3) 2 Tbsp canola oil
4) 14 white shitake
Ingredients for the sauce
1) 3 Tbsp thin soy sauce
2) 3 Tbsp water
3) 1 Tbsp Sugar
4) 1 Tbsp lime juice
5) 1 Tbsp Sweet Chili Sauce
6) 1 Tbsp Sriracha chili Sauce
1) Soak dried shitake with water until soft.
2) Wash baby boy choy and pat dry, when the mushrooms are soft, press out all of water and set aside.
3) Peel garlic and mince.
4) In a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients sauce and mix well.
5) Heat oil in a pan on medium heat.
6) When the oil is hot, add minced garlic. Stir well until fragrant.
7) Add shitake.
8) Add half of the mixture of sauce and stir well until mushrooms are cooked.
9) Add bok choy.
10) Pour the remaining sauce all over the bok choy.
11) Keep stir well until bok choy get soft. Then remove from the heat.
12) Place bok choy on the dish first.
13) Put the mushrooms in the middle of bok choy, look stunning and enjoy!