Baked Spicy Salmon with Hoisin Sauce. This isn't really Thai food. I had Vietnamese friend invited us for dinner last January. He baked salmon with hoisin sauce for our dinner and I love that creamy, melt in my mouth and the texture. When I come back home and I email to get this recipe. Here I made for dinner last night. I adapt some ingredients that I like. I make it taste more sour and spicy. I like a sweet and spicy that includes Sriracha hot chili sauce, hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, fish sauce and lime juice help to make this baked salmon dish irresistible. Anyway, thank you, Huy and Mariya for the dish. That was wonderful.
1) 0.74 Salmon Steak
2) 2 Tbsp oyster sauce
3) 2 Tbsp hoisin sauce
4) 1/2 Tbsp fish sauce or think soy sauce
5) 1 Tbsp lime juice
6) 1 Cup Spinach
7) 1 onion
8) 1/2 Tbsp Sriracha chilie sauce.
Preheat oven to 360 F.
1) Wash salmon very well and pat to dry after that Sprinkle salt all over both side. 2) Peel onion and wash it. Then Slice it. ( See photo)
3) Wash spinach well then set aside.
4) In mixing bowl, add hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, lime juice, fish sauce, sriracha chilie sauce.
5) Stir well until all ingredients get together. Set aside.
6) In baking pan, place a salmon on the bed of spinach. ( see photos)
6) Brush the mixture all over the salmon both side.
7) Spread the sliced onion all over the baking pan.
8) Drizzle the mixture on top of the salmon and sliced onion.
9) Bake 25-30 minutes or until the salmon is cook.
10) When the salmon is cooked. Remove from the oven.
11) Now baked spicy salmon with hoisin sauce is ready to be served. Enjoy.