Stir-fried Chinese Chives with Oyster Sauce or " Phad Dok Kui Chai Gung Num Mun Hoi". A lot of my dishes are quite spicy but this one is completely mild with oyster sauce and some of ginger. It's easy but yummy recipe. Try to make it, maybe you like this dish.
1) 16 Shrimps
2) 2 Tbsp Canola oil
3) 1 tsp lime juice
4) 1 Tbsp thin soy sauce
5) 3 Tbsp oyster sauce
6) 2" length ginger
7) 2 cups Chinese chive flower stalks
8) 3 Shallots
9) 4 cloves Garlic
1) Clean and peel shrimps.
2) Wash and cut the Chinese Chives into 2 " length.
3) Peel garlic and shallots then wash them very well.
4) Mince garlic and thinly slice shallots.
5) Peel ginger and thinly slice ginger.
7) Heat oil in a pan on medium-high heat.
8) When oil is hot, add minced garlic and sliced shallots.
9) Stir-fried until fragrant.
10) Then add shrimps.
11) Seasoning with oyster sauce, thin soy sauce, sugar and lime juice.
12) When the shrimps is cooked, add cut Chinese chives.
13) Stir well until all ingredients get together.
14) Add sliced ginger.
15) stir-fry until Chinese chives and ginger are getting soft, then remove from heat.