Stir-fried Mung Beans Noodles with Shrimp or "Phad Wun Sen" in Thai. Here is another mild food from my kitchen. This is good for our breakfast and I would love to share this recipe for people who can't handle with spicy food. The children might like this dish too. It's easy to eat with soft glass noodles. and every bite you will enjoy with all vegetable on the dish.
1) 1 package Mung Beans Noodles ( 57g)
2) 15 shrimps
3) 2 eggs
4) 2 carrot, shredded
5) 1 onion
6) 3 cloves garlic
7) 1 " length ginger
8) 1/2 tsp ground pepper
9) 1 package dried mushrooms
10) 2 tomatoes
11) 2 Tbsp lite soy sauce
12) 2 Tbsp oyster sauce
13) 1/2 Tbsp sugar
14) 2-3 sprigs cilantro
15) 2 Tbsp canola oil
1) Clean and peel shell of the shrimps.
2) Soak the mung beans noodles in the water until soft then drained.
3) Soak dried mushroom in the water until soft .
Then drained and set aside for stir-fry.
4) Cut the onion into the small pieces.
5) Chop garlic and ginger root.
6) Chop cilantro then set aside for garnish the dish.
7) Shred the carrots
8) Remove tomato stem, take the seed out and cut the tomatoes into cut quarter.
9) Heat oil in a pan on medium heat.
10) When the oil is hot put cut onion, chopped garlic and ginger to fry until fragrant and onion is getting cook.
11) Add shrimps into the pan and seasoning with lite soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar.
12) Stir-fried until shrimps is getting cook then make room for egg in the middle, scramble with spatula, and spread egg in a thin layer.
13) Add sliced dried mushroom.
14) Add shredded carrots.
15) Add soft mung beans noodles into the pan and stir-fried untill all ingredients get together.
16) Add cut tomatoes then Stir-fry until all ingredients mix thoroughly.
17) Add chopped cilantro and stir quickly and remove from the heat then enjoy!