Thai Green Curry with Baked Salmon or "Kaeng Khiaw Wan Rad Pla Salmon". I have Salmon Fillet on hand today and some broccoli. I try to think what can I cook for our dinner tonight. And I have found new dish for tonight. I think salmon is best choice to have with Thai green curry. The salmon tastes so good with Thai green curry. I like it a lot. Is is super easy to make and delicious.
1) 2 salmon fillets
2) 1 cup coconut milk
3) 3/4 Tbsp palm sugar
4) 2 Tbsp fish sauce
5) 1 cup Thai basil
6) 5 fresh chillies
7) 2 kaffir lime leaves
8) 1 medium stalk broccoli
9) 2 Tbsp Green Curry Paste
10) 1 Tbsp honey
Preheat oven to 325 F.
1) Wash salmon very well and pat to dry.
2) After that brush with olive oil and sprinkle with pepper powder.
3) And sprinkle with salt.
4) Then place salmon in the oven 325 F for 15 minutes.
15) After baked 15 minutes putt it out.
16) And brush the salmon with honey then put it back to the oven for another 5 minutes.
17) After 5 minutes. Salmon should be ready for next step.
18) While the salmon is baking. Cut kaffir lime leaves into halves, slice fresh pepper and pick Thai basil leaves from the stems.
19) Wash broccoli and cut the broccoli into the florets.
20) Heat 1 cup of coconut milk over medium heat until the oil surfaces.
21) Add green curry paste and stir constantly for 2 minutes until fragrant and green oil surfaces.
22) Add cut kaffir lime leaves into the pot.
23) Then add cut broccoli.
23) Seasoning with palm sugar and fish sauce. Then add Thai basil leaves.
24) Add slice fresh chilies into the pot.
25) Stir well until all ingredients get mix and make sure don't over cook broccoli and Thai basil so they retain their colour, then remove from heat.
26) Place the baked salmon on a plate.
27 Then pour the green curry sauce on top of the salmon. ( See photo )Enjoy!