Shrimp with Chilli Paste in soy bean oil Fried Rice or " Khao Phad Gung Num Prik Pao" in Thai. I have leftover cooked rice and I like to cook fried rice. This is best to cook leftover rice. I try to put the rice together with Chilli Paste in soy bean oil or Num Prik Pao. That made a good lunch and yummy. Would you like to try to cook this recipe with leftover rice. Try one. My photos look like it is very spicy but it is just colour. Who like sweet taste you will like this recipe.
1) 15 Shrimps
2) 3 cloves garlic
3) 1 onion
4) 1 and 1/2 Tbsp oyster sauce
5) 2 and 1/2 Tbsp think soy sauce
6) 2 Tbsp Chilli Paste in soy bean oil or Num Prik Pao
7) 1 Tbsp canola oil
8) 3 green onions
9) 2 cups cooked rice.
1) Clean and peel shell of shrimps.
2) Wash green onions and cut into small.
3) Peel onion and garlics then wash them very well. Slice onion and mince garlic.
4) Heat oil in a pan on medium to high heat.
5) When the oil is hot add minced garlic.
6) Add sliced onion and stir until fragrant.
7) Add Chilli Paste in soy bean oil or Num Prik Pao. Stir for a minute.
8) Add shrimps into the pan and seasoning with oyster sauce, thin soy sauce.
9) Stir well until shrimps are cooked.
10) Add cooked rice.
11) Stir until all ingredients mix thoroughly.
12) Add cut green onions.
13) Stir quickly, and remove from heat.