1) 1 package spiced thick dry tofu
2) 1 Tbsp curry powder
3) 1/4 cup slice ginger
4) 3/4 Tbsp palm sugar
5) 3 Tbsp thin soy sauce
6) 1 cup coconut milk
7) 1 1/2 Tbsp red curry
8) 1 cup water
9) 1 Tbsp lime juice
10) 2 shallots
11) 3 sprigs cilantro
12) 1 Tbsp canola oil
13) 1 package sour mustard
14) 4 coils egg noodle.
1) Wash tofu and cut 2 " length or the way you like.
2) Peel ginger skin and cut into small pieces.
3) Grind ginger in the mortar and pestle.
4) Add red curry into the mortar then crush until well blend.
5) Heat oi l in a wok on medium heat.
6) When the oil is hot add crushed red curry and ginger in the wok.
7) Stir until fragrant.
8) Add cut tofu into the wok. And stir well until all ingredients get mix together.
9) Add curry power to stir very well until all ingredients is mix together.
10) Add coconut milk into the wok. Let the mixture simmer for 1 minute then add water into the wok and seasoning with thin soy sauce, lime juice and sugar. Stir well then remove from the heat.
11) Wash cilantro and chop it for side dish.
12) Peel shallots and wash it, then thinly slice for side dish.
13) Bring water to boil the sour custard for 10 minutes. Drain, rinse in cold water, and thinly slice for the side dish.
14) Bring water to boil in high heat. Add egg noodle to boil for 15 minutes or until the egg noodle cooks.
Bring cooked egg noodle to soak with cold water for 5 minutes and drain.
15) When we serve, we put the cooked noodle first, and pour the curry sauce on top of the noodle and garnish with the side dished like chopped cilantro, sliced shallots and slice sour mustard. ( See photos) Enjoy!