Thai Basil Fried Rice Shrimp with Shrimp Paste with bean oil or " Khao Phad Mun Gung" in Thai. This is super easy fried rice shrimps with shrimp paste with bean oil and basil.This is my favorite fried rice which has basil in the dish. This was very tasty.
1) 15 shrimps
2) 2 cups cooked rice
3) 1 cup Thai basil
4) 4 cloves garlic
5) 6 fresh chilies
6) 1 Tbsp shrimp paste with bean oil
7) 1 Tbsp oyster sauce
8) 1 and ½ Tbsp thin soy sauce
9) 1 and 1/2 Tbsp canola oil
1) Clean and peel shell shrimps.
2) This is Shrimp Paste with bean oil. You can find in Asian supermarket.
3) Wash Thai basil and pick only leaves from stems.
4) Peel garlic and pick fresh chilies from stems and wash them. Cut fresh chilies into small pieces and mince garlic.
5) Heat oil in a pan on medium heat.
6) When the oil is hot, add minced garlic into the pan.
7) Add cut fresh chilies and stir until fragrant.
8) Add Shrimps.
9) Seasoning shrimp paste with bean oil, oyster sauce and thin soy sauce.
10) Stir well until shrimps are cooked.
11) Add cooked rice into the pan.
12) Stir well until rice get mix with all ingredients.
13) Add Thai basil leaves.
14) Stir quickly for 30 seconds and remove from the heat. Enjoy your fried rice.