Thai spicy Stir-freid ground shrimp wrapped with omelet or " Kai Yud Sai" in Thai. This is another way to make my omelet looks yummy and tasty. I made with ground shrimp, if you don’t like seafood you can use meat that you have in hand. This is not easy to make but it is fun to wrap the omelet and after you make Kai Yud Sai. This is beautiful on the plate and you will enjoy it.
1) 10 shrimps
2) 1 carrot
3) 1 tomato
4) 4 eggs
5) 1 Tbsp oyster sauce
6) 1 and ½ Tbsp thin soy sauce
7) 5 fresh chilies
8) 1 onion
9) 3 cloves garlic
10 6 sprigs cilantro
11) 4 green onions
12) 4 Tbsp canola oil ( 2 Tbsp for fried eggs, 2 Tbsp for stir fried filling)
13) 1/2 Tbsp sugar
1) Clean shrimps and peel shell.
2) Grind shrimps and set aside.
3) Wash tomato.
4) And cut tomato and take the seed out. Cut into small pieces.
5) Wash carrot and cut into small pieces.
6) Cut cilantro stems, cut green onion roots, wash dirt. Then finely slice green onion and cilantro. And cut fresh chilies into small pieces.
7) Peel garlic and onion. Wash them well. Mince garlic and cut onion into small cubes.
8) Beat 2 eggs, add thin soy sauce, and mix well. ( We do omelet twice)
9) Heat oil about 1/2 Tbsp in a pan on high heat. When oil is hot, spread the oil all over the pan.
10) Pour the egg, and spread it in a thin layer over the pan.
11) When the egg set well, remove from the wok, bring to drain in paper tower. Do another omelet 2 eggs and set aside as a wrapper.
12) Heat oil in a wok on medium heat.
13) When the oil is hot, add minced garlic.
14) Add diced onion. And fry until fragrant.
15) Add ground shrimp.
16) Seasoning oyster sauce, thin soy sauce and sugar and stir-fried until shrimp is cooked.
17) Add cut carrot and stir for 30 seconds.
18) Ad cut tomato.
19) Add cut green onions.
20) Add cut cilantro.
21) Add cut fresh chilies.
22) Stir-fry until all ingredients mix thoroughly then remove from the heat.
22) Place stir-fried ground shrimp in the middle of omelet wrapper. (See photos)
23) Fold all 4 sides to cover the filling, then place another plate over the stuffed egg, and turn it up. ( See photos)
24) Now you have Kai Yud Sai for your meal. Enjoy.