Thai Stir-fried Shrimp with Chilli Paste in soy bean oil or "Gung Phad Num Prik Pao" in Thai. Here is another spicy and yummy stir-fried recipe for you to try from your kitchen. This recipe is good with pork too. You can make with any meat you have in hand. It's really good. I have some red bell pepper and long green bean in the dish that make the dish is more healthier and crunchy food.
1) 15 shrimps
2) 2 Tbsp Chilli Paste in soy bean oil
3) 1 onion
4) 4 fresh chilies
5) 1 cup long green beans
6) 1 red bell pepper
7) 2 Tbsp thin soy sauce
8) 1 1/2 Tbsp sugar
1) Clean and peel shell of shrimps.
2) Wash long green beans and cut into 1" length.
3) Wash red pepper and cut into 2 " length.
4) Peel onion and garlic, wash them well then chop garlic and slice onion. Pick fresh chilies from stems and thinly slice.
5) Heat oil in a pan on medium heat.
6) When the oil is hot, add chopped garlic.
7) Add sliced onion and stir-fried until fragrant.
8) Add chilli paste in soy bean oil. Stir well.
9) Add cut long green beans and stir for 1 minute of until green beans are getting soft .
10) Seasoning with sugar and thin soy sauce.
11) Add shrimps. Stir well until shrimps are cooked.
12) Add sliced fresh chilies.
13) Add cut red bell pepper and stir until all ingredients mix thoroughly.
14) Remove from the heat and enjoy!