Ingredients for steamed egg:
1) 4 eggs
2) 2 Tbsp thin soy sauce
3) 1 tsp sugar
4) 1 carrot
5) 1 onion
6) 1 cup thinly slice long green beans
7) 3 fresh chilies
8) 1 cup water
Ingredients for sauce:
1) 1 sprig mint
2) 5 sprigs cilantro
3) 1 green onion
4) 2 Tbsp thin soy sauce
5) 1 Tbsp lime juice
6) 1 tomato
1) Wash carrot and long green beans, cut carrot into small dices and thinly slice long green bean.
2) Peel onion and cut into small pieces and cut fresh chilies into small pieces.
3) Beat eggs in a mixing bowl,
4) In a mixing bowl, add water, thin soy sauce, sugar, then beat eggs in a mixing bowl.
5) Stir all ingredients until well blend, sift mixture to remove bubble and egg tissue.
6) Add cut carrot and sliced long green beans.
7) Add cut fresh chilies and onion.
8) Stir thoroughly and bring to steam.
9) Here I used green leaf lettuce in the base of the small bowls before cooking, this will make it easier to remove later.
10) Pour the egg mixture into the small bowls. 11) Bring to steam for 30 minutes or until egg mixture is cooked.
12) While we are steaming egg misture, we can make a sauce. Wash tomato, cilantro, green onion.
13) Chop cilantro, cut green onion and tomato into small pieces.
14) Wash mint and chop it.
15) Add thin soy sauce and lemon juice into small mixing bowl.
16) Add cut green onion, chop mint, chop cilantro.
17) Mix well.
18) After the egg mixture is cooked.
19) Remove from steamed egg from the small bowl.
20) Pour the sauce on top of the steamed egg. Enjoy!