Saturday, April 24, 2010

Stir-Fried Broccoli with Shrimp

Stir-Fried Broccoli with Shrimp or "Phad Brocoli Sai Gung" in Thai. I made stir-fried shrimp with broccoli for our dinner. It's just simple and quick dish. I just stir-fried chopped garlic and shallot with canola oil with shrimp, seasoning with think soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, lime juice and Sriracha Chili Sauce. It made a good dinner again.

Ingredients:
1) 15 Shrimps
2) 0.6 Lb. Broccoli
3) 3 Shallots
4) 4 cloves garlic
5) 2 Tbsp thin soy sauce
6) 1 Sriracha Chili Sauce
7) 1 Oyster Sauce
8) 1/2 Lime juice
9) 1/2 Tbsp palm sugar
10) 2 Tbsp canola oil


Preparation:
1) Clean and peel shell shrimps.
2) Wash broccoli and cut broccoli into florets.
3) Peel shallot and garlic then minced garlic and thinly slice shallot.
4) This is my way to mix seasoning sauce before stir-fried. It is easier to put on the pan. In a small mixing bowl, add thin soy sauce, oyster sauce, palm sugar, lime juice and Sriracha Chili Sauce.
5) Mix well until all seasoning get together.
6) Heat oil in a pan on medium heat.
7) When the oil is hot, add minced garlic.
8) Add sliced shallot.
9) Stir well until fragrant.
10) Add shrimps.
11) Pour the seasoning sauce from the small mixing bowl.
12) Stir-fried until shrimps are cooked.
13) Add cut broccoli.

14) Stir for 1 minute or until broccoli is getting soft and make sure not over cook broccoli. Remove from the heat and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Nice recipe!. This is the perfect Recipes For Stir Fry to prepare for my family because they really love broccoli. I will show this one to my husband and I will ask him if he likes this very much. I wish you will post a lot of recipes and I will follow your blog. Thank you for sharing this one.

    ReplyDelete