Vegetarian Stir-fried mixed vegetable or " Phad Phak Ruam Mit" in Thai. Phak means vegetable and Ruam Mit means mixed together. Phad Phak Ruam Mit is stir-fried mixed vegetable. You can do with any kind of vegetable you like. Here I made with Napa, baby corn, carrot, cabbage and snow pea. If you have mushroom that will be perfect but I don't have stock today.
1) 1 carrot
2) 1 cup cabbage
3) 2 cups napa
4) 1 cup snow peas
5) 10 baby corns
6) 2 shallots
6) 3 cloves garlic
7) 1 tsp palm sugar
8) 2 and 1/2 Tbsp thin soy sauce
9) 3/4 Tbsp lime juice
10) 2 Tbsp canola oil
1) Peel and wash carrot then cut into a small circle.
2) Wash and cut the end of baby corns, then cut into halves.
3) Wash cabbage and slice into small bite.
4) Wash napa and cut into 2 " length .
5) Wash snow peas and cut end of both side.
6) We prepared mixed vegetable, set aside to stir-fried.
7) Peel garlic and shallots and wash them well. Mince garlic and thinly slice shallots.
8) Heat oil in a pan on medium heat.
9) When the oil is hot, add minced garlic to stir-fried.
10) Add sliced shallots to stir-fried until turn gold and fragrant.
11) Add cut carrot.
12) Add cut cabbage, stir until vegetable is soft.
13) Add cut baby corns.
14) Add snow peas and cut napa , seasoning with thin soy sauce, palm sugar and lime juice and stir well until mix together.
15) Remove from the heat and enjoy.